Registration Instructions |
Register Online |
Refund Policy |
Register online at the PSA website or register by mail.
Enrollment is first-come, first-served. Register early to secure your spot!
For your convenience, there are several options for registering for courses.
- You may register online and pay by credit card via PayPal®. You will receive email confirmation of your registration and a separate email confirmation from PayPal®.
- You may register online and send in a check (payable to Pierian Spring Academy) within one week to complete your registration. You will receive email confirmation of your registration at the time you register and a second email confirmation when your check is received.
- You may print a registration form to complete and mail in with your check. Please submit one form for each registrant. Click here to print a registration form.
To View Courses… Click on Course Listings under Course Offerings. Then click on Fall Term, Winter Term or Spring Term (located at the top of your screen) to view the courses offered for each term. For your convenience, you can also sort each term’s course by category of interest. Another option for viewing courses is to click on Academic Schedule (located at the left of your screen) for a daily presentation of courses for each respective term.
Back to top
To Register Online…
Click on Course Listings under Course Offerings (located at the left of your screen).
Then click on Fall Term, Winter Term or Spring Term (located at the top of your screen) to view the courses offered for each term.
Select the courses you wish to register for by clicking on “Add to Cart”.
Please note that you will be required to provide an email address in order to register online.
To complete registration, click on “View Cart” located at the top of the screen.
Complete the registration form and follow the instructions for payment (either by credit card via PayPal® or mail-in check) and confirmation of
registration. Please made your check payable to Pierian Spring Academy and mail completed form to:
Pierian Spring Academy
P. O. Box 110141
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211-0001
To Register by Mail, click here to print a registration form. You can register by mail by completing and mailing the registration form together with your check payable to Pierian Spring Academy. Feel free to copy this form or download one from our website should you have more than one registrant. You will receive confirmation of your registration by email (if provided) or by regular mail. Mail completed form to: Pierian Spring Academy • P. O. Box 110141 • Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211-0001
Back to top
Any request for a refund must be submitted to email@example.com or 941-716-2471 and received prior to the second class. A $10 administrative fee will be charged for processing. No administrative fee will be charged for refunds due to course cancellations.
- Tuition rates will not be prorated for late registrations or missed classes.
- Scholarship aid is available. Visit our website or contact us for more information.
Back to top
Please note that PSA is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit corporation organized under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Although we try to operate as efficiently and economically as possible, we cannot function solely on the basis of the modest fees we charge for our courses. Contributions from our students and others interested in PSA’s unique senior-educational program are sincerely welcomed. Your contribution is tax deductible.
Back to top
If you have questions or need help, please contact Ms. Debbie Cowles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941 716-2471